Voyager 1 Services 20g tablets offer a new level of clean. Our 20g tablets use Sodium Chlorite and other ingredients to generate Chlorine Dioxide, a gaseous molecule with powerful properties, unlocked by the water in which you mix it. We are not allowed to state disinfection claims, but countless studies have demonstrated that you have made the right choice in selecting our product as your ultimate Air-Surface-Water cleaning product.
When dissolved in water, these tablets release a gaseous molecule that is able to rid the air of odors at their source.
Pour 4-6 oz of water into a 1-16 oz container (open or vented lid) and add one 20g tablet. This will release a potent gas that will clean the air in a 10 x 10 room.
The mixing procedure for this application should be carried out in the place in which the gas will be released. The room or vehicle should be left unoccupied for 60-120 minutes after adding the tablet. When the application is complete, the room should be aired and the HVACR systems or vehicle air conditioner should be activated for 30 minutes.
When dissolved in water, these tablets:
- Help to remove both organic and inorganic impurities from the water, and
- Are recommended by the WHO for the purification of emergency and animal driving water.
To achieve a concentration of approximately 1 ppm, add one 20g tablet to 500 gallons of water. If this body of water is outdoors, open and exposed to sunlight, this procedure should be repeated daily, as UV light will cause gas to dissipate.
For nearly 80 years, chlorine dioxide has been one of the primary choices for cleaning fouled water in wastewater treatment facilities. Solutions of 0.5 ppm to 3 ppm are commonly used for everything from treating ponds to cleaning water and washing fruits.
When dissolved in water, these tablets create solutions that:
- Are highly effective in breaking down proteins and polysaccharides.
- Greatly enhance the performance of microfiber.
- Aid in mold and mildew removal.
- For floor cleaning and deodorizing: Add one 20g tablet to 10 gallons of water.
- For hand cleaning and deodorizing: Add one 20g tablet to 5 gallons of water.
- For mold & mildew destruction/removal: Add one 20g tablet to 1-1.5 gallons of water.
Pro tip: keep prepared solutions in sealed containers, away from direct sunlight.
Chlorine Dioxide solutions, while containing no detergency ingredients, are still excellent at penetrating and breaking down the “scum” that can build up on contaminated surfaces. Chlorine Dioxide has also been widely recommended by the EPA as a chemistry for the removals of mold, mildew, lichen and other fungi.